It’s the second week of the Biggest Flipping Failure Challenge and we’ve had some pretty amazing results so far!
If you aren’t familiar with this action-taking challenge, then just click here to read my introductory blog. Basically, members of the House Flipping Mastermind Group get points for taking specific types of action. You can see the spreadsheets from the various members here on our Facebook fan page.
Now that it’s the second week, we have some bonus points to award. 🙂 Each person gets bonus points for the following:
- Facebook Page Like = 1 point
- Facebook Page Comment = 1 point
- Add to the Blog Post (Week 1) Conversation = 1 point
- Amazingness and Awesome-osity = 15 points
The last one is my ability to give 15 points to those who have really gone above and beyond, or who have shown some amazing persistence and action-taking during the week.
For the 3 bonus points, Jeff Ringnald is the only one who got all 3! Most teams (with the exception of 4) received the other 2 points for the Facebook comment and like, but Jeff was the only one who posted up a comment on the blog. Good job on picking up that point, Jeff!
For the 15 points bonus, I’ve decided to give it to 3 people for last week. They are:
- Cary Lonis: For making things happen despite the fact that he was in the hospital for several days! He was even able to buy a house 300 miles away from his farm area!
- Rob Dryman: He kept things moving forward even though he was on Jury Duty and had to work his day job during the night. Serious commitment Rob!
- Dave Comer: For literally saving his seller’s life thanks to his experience working in the ICU and ER as a Respiratory Specialist!
This week we also had 3 people submit their spreadsheets for Week 1 after the deadline for Week 2, ,but we’ve included them here as well. And from the 27 individuals or teams who submitted spreadsheets last week, 8 of them didn’t send in for Week 2. Of course, some attrition of the numbers is expected for a challenge like this, but hopefully they’re all still taking lots of action!
Okay, so let’s get to the leaderboard. Here is where things stand right now …
- Hector Perez – 457
- Dave Comer – 335
- Michael Fletcher – 227
- Arthur Botting & Jennifer Laske – 220
- Tom Kelly – 216
- Jonathon & Johanna Federwisch – 185
- Donna Hinton – 173
- Jeff Ringnald – 172
- Cary Lonis – 120
- Victoria Coleman – 106
- Stuart Fox – 94
- Patrick Pierce – 90
- Jason Vickery – 80
- Crystal Denmon – 72
- Paul Nguyen – 72
- Rob Dryman – 71
- Carloz Zepeda – 63
- Mark Willey – 61
- David Johnson – 59
- William Morgan – 58
- Mark Blevins – 50
- Gary Lappert – 48
- Johnny Lorenz – 42
- Ted Chan – 41
- Phil Madarang – 29
- Tim & Roxanne Watts – 22
- James Palin – 18
- Wendy Wong-You – 18
- Colleen Sawatzky – 12
- Ryan Scott – 11
Want to see the breakdown of points? Click here to see a Google Spreadsheet of the results.
That’s an amazing job! Just remember that everyone is a winner when they take action on their house flipping business! Because every action you take in this challenge is directly related to building your business and making more money!
We also had some great stories that were shared by the challenge participants. Be sure to check them out on our Facebook fan page!
Have any questions for these guys? Just ask below in the comments!