It is Week 4 of the Biggest Flipping Failure Challenge and things are starting to wrap up! Just one more week until we have our two finalists. 🙂
First, if you aren’t familiar with this action-taking challenge, then just click here to read my introductory blog. Basically, members of the House Flipping Mastermind Group get points for taking specific types of action.
We’re still providing double points for those people who are able to delegate tasks to others, so let’s outsource some of that busy-work. 😉
So, for bonus points there are still not a ton of people who are taking advantage of getting points on the Facebook Fan Page or through the blog post. However, we still have the big bonus for the best stories so that might help some folks out with their totals.
Since we’re close to the end I’m going to be giving the 15 bonus points for both week 3 and week 4 this week. Then in Week 5 it will be the 15 bonus points for Week 5, plus the social bonus points (up to 3 of them) for Week 4.
Here’s the breakdown of what they can get:
- Week 2 Facebook Post Like = 1 point
- Week 2 Facebook Post Comment = 1 point
- Add to the Blog Post (Week 2) Conversation = 1 point
- Amazingness and Awesome-osity = 15 points
The last one is my ability to give 15 points to those who have really gone above and beyond, or who have shown some amazing persistence and action-taking during the week.
For the 15 points bonus for Week 3, I’ve decided to give them to 3 people. Here they are:
- David Johnson: For putting up bandit signs, getting a website going, and already getting 2 calls from it!
- J & J Federwisch: For getting tons of rejection and getting 8 people laughing at their offers. But they got 2 counters and that is what counts!
- Donna Hinton: For always learning from her experiences even if she isn’t getting a ton of responses.
and here are the 15 bonus points for Week 4:
- Rob Dryman: For getting out of his comfort zone and enlisting the help of his workout partner to put up bandit signs and Driving for Dollars!
- Jeff Ringnald: For getting two houses under contract and educating his realtor on short sales!
- Hector Perez: For making major sacrifices to get things done, and for starting the outsourcing process with his first assistant.
Okay, so let’s get to the leaderboard. Here is where things stand right now …
- Hector Perez – 964
- Dave Comer – 829
- Tom Kelly – 647
- Donna Hinton – 637
- Arthur Botting & Jennifer Laske – 569
- Jeff Ringnald – 401
- Jonathon & Johanna Federwisch – 379
- Michael Fletcher – 340
- Patrick Pierce – 310
- Victoria Coleman – 298
- Paul Nguyen – 182
- Cary Lonis – 175
- Stuart Fox – 172
- Rob Dryman 171
- David Johnson – 114
- Mark Blevins – 99
- Gary Lappert – 90
- Jason Vickery – 80
- Crystal Denmon – 75
- William Morgan – 73
- Johnny Lorenz – 69
- Carloz Zepeda – 64
- Mark Willey – 61
- Tim & Roxanne Watts – 42
- Ted Chan – 41
- James Palin – 29
- Phil Madarang – 29
- Wendy Wong-You – 18
- Colleen Sawatzky – 12
- Ryan Scott – 11
Want to see the breakdown of points? Click here to see a Google Spreadsheet of the results.
Great job guys! Just remember that everyone is a winner when they take action on their house flipping business! Because every action you take in this challenge is directly related to building your business and making more money!
Have any questions for these guys? Just ask below in the comments!