In this episode of the House Flipping HQ Podcast we are joined by Roger Faulkner, Brian Kendrick and Dustin Trotter from RBD Ventures in San Diego. RBD has made a name for themselves with amazing growth in the house flipping industry. We discuss their phenomenal growth, how they got started in house flipping, and dig in to the nuts and bolts of how they run their business.
Like what you hear? Click here to subscribe in iTunes. And while you’re there, why not leave us a review and rating? 🙂
In this episode we cover:
- How RBD Flipped so many houses in such a short time
- RBD’s entry in to the house flipping business
- How to deal with multiple partners in a real estate investing business
- The difference between private money lending and RBD’s fund system.
- How RBD runs their rehab machine
- A typical day for RBD Ventures
- How RBD buys houses
- the Fastest way for people to get started buying houses
- RBD’s advice for first-time house flippers
Resources and Links Mentioned:
- RBD Investment Fund: rbdinvestmentfund.com
- RBD Ventures: rbdventures.com
- RBD on Youtube: youtube.com/rbdventures
- RBD on Facebook: facebook.com/rbdventures
- Working with Real Estate Agents to make offers on houses!
“Your first house will be harder than your next ten. And your next ten will be harder than your next one hundred.” ~ Justin Williams
“There really is no secret. You go out there, you buy houses, you fix ’em and sell ’em. You work really hard and you do a good job.” ~ RBD Ventures
Like what you hear?
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the House Flipping HQ Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and review so that others who are interested in starting a house flipping business can find us and get in on the good stuff. 🙂
If you have any questions or comments about this show or it’s contents, please post them in the comments area below and I’ll be happy to answer them!